June 16, 2014 By Christian Murray
Golden Wok, located at 42-18 43rd Avenue, was closed by Health Department on June 11, according to Dept. of Health records. There is no word as to whether the Chinese restaurant has reopened yet.
The reasons cited were:
1) Live roaches present in facility’s food and/or non-food areas.
2) Sanitized equipment or utensil, including in-use food dispensing utensil, improperly used or stored.
3) Facility not vermin proof. Harborage or conditions conducive to attracting vermin to the premises and/or allowing vermin to exist.
4) Food contact surface not properly maintained.
5) Non-food contact surface improperly constructed. Unacceptable material used. Non-food contact surface or equipment improperly maintained and/or not properly sealed, raised, spaced or movable to allow accessibility for cleaning on all sides, above and underneath the unit.