Man Wanted for Taking Under Skirt Photos of Woman at 46th Street Station: NYPD

Photo: iStock

Aug. 15, 2019 By Christian Murray

The police are looking for a man who allegedly used his cellphone to take photos of a 52-year-old woman under her dress while she climbed the stairs at the 46th Street station on Monday.

Police said that the woman was walking up the staircase on the Manhattan-bound side of the 46th Street station at around 4:50 a.m. when she noticed a man using his cellphone to take photos under her dress.

The victim was not injured and the suspect fled the station in an unknown direction.

The suspect is described as approximately 5 feet 7 inches tall, about 140 pounds and was last seen wearing a a purple shirt, blue jeans, and a purple backpack.

Suspect (NYPD)

Anyone with information in regard to the identity of this male is asked to call the NYPD’s Crime Stoppers Hotline at 1-800-577-TIPS (8477) or for Spanish, 1-888-57-PISTA (74782). The public can also submit their tips by logging onto the CrimeStoppers website at WWW.NYPDCRIMESTOPPERS.COM, on Twitter @NYPDTips.

NCOA

Obviously the answer is ban cameras…… doesn’t matter that 99.9 of camera owners use them responsibly it’s these CRIMINALS that give use camera owners a bad name!!!!

Dave

How ridiculous are you?? Did 56 people die in this camera assault? You really didn’t think this post through.

Ned

So Glad Caban lost the election. She would of made him delete the pic on his phone and sent him home with a train and lunch voucher.

imagine being gullible enough to believe that

This is ACTUALLY the Trump lover’s most nuanced understanding of criminal justice reform lmao

Sunnyside_Native

Pigs! These men should be shamed all over social media and the news. I went to Catholic School, and it was a handed down from grade to grade tip to wear shorts under the uniform skirt, starting in 3rd grade, because the boys looked up the girls skirts when climbing the steps. Backwards thinking. How about someone teaching the boys not to do that. I was also a victim of unwanted touching by the boy who sat in front of me in 5th Grade. I was a little girl without a clue what to do. Everyday was torture. There was no #Metoo movement. I had to finally tell my mother when I wouldn’t go to school anymore, and then I was the victim of bullying, because I “ratted him out”. I have a son, who fully understands keeping his hands to himself, along with his eyes staying in appropriate places, no matter what. He understands being respectful of others. He also understands No Means No.

Lorraine

Boys and men (and women assaulters) already know they shouldn’t be doing that. The bottom line is that as much as we should be able to depend on other people, we can’t. We must protect ourselves.

GG

I really do believe that if more MTF people took the subway it would put an end to a lot of this!

Susan

Taking pictures under a woman’s dress while she climbs stairs is a major cause for concern and different than taking a pic of a man but I think its a double standard when it comes to taking pictures of men on mass transit. There are main stream websites dedicated to men on the subway which are promoted by social media and tv news outlets. My friends son was posted on one of them and it took so much time and hassle for them to take it down. However he is still posted on other sites and platforms. Something needs to be done about it.

Welcome to the reason why I no longer wear skirts or dresses.

Yeh. This happens at this station. Many women are kind of oblivious when it comes to exposing themselves accidentally. Like you have to ask “feel a draft, hun?”

I once had to whisper in young woman’s ear if she was wearing underwear because her dress was riding up and you saw complete ass. I noticed three men laughing and ogling at the free show then saw why. I can’t really blame them.

Steve

I once told a woman as politely as i could that her sweat pants seemed to be falling off and that her rear was exposed. I Know that sort of thing can happen to anyone especially when sweats are baggy. Anyway, she ended up cursing me out and told me to mind my own business. Never again will I ever say anything unless its family or friends.

LaGuardia Community College President Kenneth Adams explained that the school lost nearly a quarter of its students at the height of the pandemic due to the economic effects of the lockdown on low-income Queens households.

BP launches new advisory panel for youth to become civically engaged in the future of Queens

In an effort to get more young people involved in civics, Queens Borough President Donovan Richards has created a new advisory panel known as the Youth and Young Adult Council to introduce the “youngest and fiercest” community advocates to both community service and organization.

Members of the advisory body will advocate concerns through means of community engagement by participating in one of two cohorts. The first will be made up of high school representatives between the ages of 13 and 17, while the second cohort will be comprised of young adults between the ages of 18 and 25.

Raga sworn in as first-ever Filipino American elected to the state Legislature

More than 300 community members attended the historic inauguration of Assemblyman Steven Raga as the first Filipino American elected to office in New York state.

Many who attended the swearing-in event at the Queens Museum in Flushing Meadows Corona Park wore traditional and cultural attire to the event at the building that once housed the General Assembly of the newly formed United Nations from 1946-50 until its current home in Manhattan became available for the world body.