March 27, 2012 Staff Report
Foodtown on Greenpoint Avenue is likely to close in the next few months.
The landlord of the 41-25 Greenpoint Ave. property is searching for a new tenant beginning Oct. 1, according to the listing below.
The manager of the Foodtown’s Greenpoint Ave. location said he knew nothing about any impending closure– nor did any of the store’s employees.
The Vassiliou Group in Association with LVRG would like to show you the leasing services we have to offer to Property Owners!
Proximity to Dense Mid Rise Residential & Park
- 41-25 Greenpoint Avenue, Long Island City, Queens
- Intersection: Greenpoint Avenue and 41st Street
- Available October 2012
- Up to 11,200 square feet available for lease (Divisible)
- Located between the LIE and Queens Boulevard on Greenpoint Ave
- 3 blocks south of 7 Line subway stop carrying 3M riders annually
- Up to 5 Parking Spaces